Your Chinese Experts of Product Certification in Europesuch as CCC, CEL, NMPA and international certifications Our servicesAbout us
+31 (0)6 14711206
6534 AT, Nijmegen
Experienced in product certification industry for more than 15 years
Discover the best China Compulsary Certification service in Europe and its benefits. We make the CCC certification process easy for you!
CCG can help European manufacturers to register for NMPA Approval (also called CFDA certification or SFDA approval).
CEL Testing & Registration
Obtain China Energy Labeling. Discover how we can help you during the whole China Energy Label registration process
CCG Testing & Certification B.V. is a European representative office of CHEARI (Beijing) Certification & Testing Co., Ltd. Address No. 3, Boxing 8 Street, Beijing Economic and Technological Development Area, Beijing, China 100176. Cheari is also one of biggest CBTL and CCC test lab of China under NCB CQC. They have over than half compulsory product categories under its accreditation. Cheari is also one of the earliest test lab in China, start testing from 1990s.
CCG Testing & Certification B.V. was established at 1st July 2016, former company is TIRT Technology Service was established at 1st January 2015. We are the first representative CCC test labs in Europe. Our purpose is to provide all European customers local service to support their Chinese market expansion. With our service, we can provide fast speed, customized service and local service.
Why us ?
Why work with CCG?
- Good quality, high skilled engineers with professional working experiences in product certification industry more than 15 years.
- Flexible and customized service to suit our customers’ needs.
- Members of Chinese TC committees, policy maker and standards writer and interpretation rights.
- Fast lead time.
- Simplified Procedure to follow, European way to organized Chinese product certifications.
- Effective communication, no more mediator, technical speaking to technical.
- Local test in Europe is available (CTF2 or CTF3).
- Follow up service is provided – implementation rules/standard update, certification update, new policy update etc.